TRAINING YOUR DOG TO WALK ON A LEASH
If the main concern you are having with your dog is leash walking manners, we can help! We come to your home, take your dog for a 30 minute walk and teach him much needed leash manners along the way. This is not a dog walking service but rather a targeted approach to learning leash manners.
- The trainer will come to your home, ready your dog for a walk and take them out for 25 minutes.
- The trainer will supply clicker and treats
- The owner must supply a buckle collar or harness and 6-ft non-retractable leash.
To begin we will schedule a 60 minute consultation for the trainer to meet your dog, assess their leash walking skills and discuss the service and expectations. From there the trainer will come to your home 1-2 times per week and take your dog out for a training walk. You can join in on the walks or the trainer can work with your dog while you are at work. For all behavior walk packages there is a required transfer session at the end of each package.
- Progress reports will be provided to you after each walk
- Follow-up check in calls will be offered up to one month after service has been provided.
- All appointments are weather permitting. Trainer reserves the right to reschedule sessions due to inclement weather
Initial Consultation: Free
6 pack of walks + Transfer Session: $270
12 pack of walks + Transfer Session: $500
(Additional discounts not available on Behavior Walks)
If you're ready to start your journey to a better behaved dog email us now!