Our staff will be offering leash walking training for behavioral issues in the Lehigh Valley. If the main concern you are having with your dog is leash walking manners, we can help! Our staff will come to your home, take your dog for a 30 minute walk and teach him much needed leash manners along the way. This is not a dog walking service but rather a targeted approach to learning leash manners.
- The trainer will come to your home, ready your dog for a walk and take them out for 30 minutes.
- The trainer will supply clicker and treats
- The owner must supply a buckle collar or harness and 6-ft non-retractable leash.
To begin we will schedule a 60 minute consultation for the trainer to meet your dog, assess their leash walking skills and discuss the service and expectations. From there the trainer will come to your home 1-2 times per week and take your dog out for a training walk. You can join in on the walks or the trainer can work with your dog while you are at work. For all behavior walk packages there is a required transfer session at the end of each package.
- Progress reports will be provided to you after each walk
- Follow-up check in calls will be offered up to one month after service has been provided.
- All appointments are weather permitting. Trainer reserves the right to reschedule sessions due to inclement weather
Initial Consultation: Free
30 minute Walk: $30
6 pack of Walks: $175
12 pack of walks: $350
(Additional discounts not available on Behavior Walks)
If you’re ready to start your journey to a better behaved dog contact us now!